Wednesday 24 June 2015

Flower Market - Autumn/Winter 2016/17 - Older Girls Trend


I have been researching trends for Autumn/Winter 2016/17 for a while now and am ready to share my first trend post!  This trend is for Older Girls and is called 'Flower Market'  Its designed to be a transitional A/W range intended to appear in store mid-summer so I have gone for an outdoorsy theme.  Flower Market is inspired by the goings on in the allotment and garden as Summer turns to Autumn and all the beautiful shades of colour that celebrate that time of year.  Think dried flowers, country fetes, late summer harvest and work in the allotment.  This year I am also selling all my trends together in one trend magazine - please contact me at emikiddy@googlemail.com for more details.


For further research and a larger collection of images see my Autumn/Winter 2016 Pinterest board or click here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...