Thursday, 12 July 2018

Scarlet Cactus

I'm currently working hard on the [K.I.D.S] Ltd Spring | Summer 2020 (YES 2020!0 Trend Publication - and I'm loving all the scarlet thats doing through and contrasting with cactus green.

Wednesday, 11 July 2018

Need some design Inspiration...?

Don't forget we have our [K.I.D.S] Autumn | Winter 2019/20 Trend publication available loaded with design inspiration...

Find out more about the publication by clicking here...

Tuesday, 10 July 2018

Kids Harvest Party Invitation

Instead of doing the usual kids birthday parties for Alfred and Elsie this year - we have decided to host a summer Harvest party on my fathers farm.  Lots of our friends have said to us how they would love to show their own kids a working farm at harvest so we set out to do this.  Cue combines, tractors, mud, pony rides and most of all fun!  Ill be are to post some pictures of the day on Instagram - follow me at emilykiddy

Wednesday, 4 July 2018

Sunshine Slogan Print

Absolutely loving all this sunshine so I decided to create this little print to celebrate in a spare 15 minutes I found!

Tuesday, 26 June 2018

Ocean Plastic Print

Trying to work out ways that as a family and household we can reduce our plastic waste and this print emerged...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...