Thursday 25 May 2023

Rose Cottage, Isleham - House Illustration

I've been enjoying illustrating properties in my surrounding area as a bit of a hobby project recently.  On one of my dog walks the other day, I strolled past Rose Cottage which always catches my eye but particularly at present with its beautiful Roses it's names after coming into bloom.



I’m currently taking on commissions for illustrations like this.  Perhaps you want to get a friend’s home illustrated as a gift or maybe you would like one of your air B&B or holiday home?  Perhaps you just want one done of your own home?  This is the perfect time of year to commission an illustration while the suns (hopefully) out and gardens are in full bloom.  I can also add elements – maybe your pet looking out of the front window or your favourite bird on the roof.  Get in touch with me at emikiddy@googlemail.com.  Prices start at £250 for digital print.  Printing onto water colour paper available on request – further charges apply.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...