Thursday 22 June 2023

Illustration of Moulton, Suffolk, England


An illustration of Moulton, one of my favourite Suffolk villages.  



I am now selling these prints on watercolour paper, tea towels and packs of 15 A6 postcards – orders must be in by Friday 7th July.  Contact me at emikiddy@googlemail.com for details.  I can offer these prints on other items and can customise them to add your own home, pet or personalised message – contact me via e mail to discuss.






A4 prints onto watercolour paper - £30 each

Tea Towels - £25

Packs of 15 A6 Postcards - £15



I am currently taking on illustration commissions for other village, peoples homes and holiday homes - basically anything thats important to you and I have the ability to capture in one of my hand drawn illustrations.  Contact me via e mail to discuss.


@englishheritage @thepackhorseinn

#englishheritage#moulton#moultonsuffolk#illustration#illustrator#suffolk#newmarket#newmarketsuffolk#villageillustration#houseillustration#adobeillustratorillustration#britishvillage#village#suffolkvillage




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...