Friday 8 January 2016

Spring | Summer 2017 - Trend Magazine - For Sale

My Spring | Summer 2017 Trend Magazine is now available to buy in PDF or hardcopy magazine format!

Click Here to purchase the Magazine online or click here to e mail me for a PayPal invoice for the PDF version.

Here is a preview of a couple of the pages...



  This is my second edition of the magazine and it is full of creative information introducing 5 separate fashion trends from early spring to high summer split across baby/layette through to older boys and girls over a total of 24 trend boards.  All this is available for the price of £150.  You can purchase the book as an actual printed magazine via the below link or by clicking here OR e mail me at emikiddy@googlemail.com where I can set up a PayPal invoice for you and send the PDF version straight away.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...