Wednesday 2 January 2013

Boys - Dinosaur Trend - Autumn/Winter 2014


I have recently been doing an Autumn/Winter 2012 Shop Report to see what's in store this winter.  I have also been on the watch out to spot new and emerging trends in all the new Spring/Summer 2013 collections that are just starting to make an appearance in stores.

Over the past few months I have been snowed under with lots of new orders and Dinosaurs have been a really popular theme.  I can't even begin to count the amount of them I have drawn up recently!

While having a nose about i've noticed they are popular pretty much everywhere!  Here are some of my favourite finds for the younger boys market:

Key Themes:

Check Appliques
Camo fills
Text fills
Puff print
Spray paint
Bones/Skeletons

Image credits:

1. C&A 2.Jumping Beans 3. C&A 4. Osh Kosh 5. Carters 6.C&A 7. Osh Kosh 8. Jumping Beans 9/10. Osh Kosh 11. Next 12. Next 13. GAP 14. Old Navy 15. Old NAvy 16. Osh Kosh  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...