Monday 13 August 2012

Bird Inspired Prints - Trend - Spring/Summer 2014 - Part 3


Following on from my trend focus on 'Birds' last Monday - here is another print I created from my inspiration.


Here are some of the key techniques I have used from the trend in this print:

Collage
Pop Colours
Water colour
Hand Drawn
Layering
Vintage stamps & paper
Diagrammatic illustrations


Keep posted for the rest of the week to see more bird inspired illustrations as well as a post towards mid week introducing my new and exciting blog discoveries!

Click here to see the trend board that supports this print.  Also scroll down through my previous posts to see other bird illustrations from this trend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one these days.
Feel free to visit my weblog : I loved this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...